Haven’t posted for a while. Been too busy enjoying my retirement here in Thailand. This is from a comment a reader made in an article about unemployment and the economy.
Food For Thought: Conundrum – Aaah! Keeping The Confused, Confused.
The definition of the word Conundrum is: something that is puzzling or confusing.
Here are six Conundrums of socialism in the United States of America:
1. America is capitalist and greedy – yet half of the population is subsidized.
2. Half of the population is subsidized – yet they think they are victims.
3. They think they are victims – yet their representatives run the government.
4. Their representatives run the government – yet the poor keep getting poorer.
5. The poor keep getting poorer – yet they have things that people in other countries only dream about.
6. They have things that people in other countries only dream about – yet they want America to be like those other countries.
Think about it! And that, my friends, pretty much sums up the USA in the 21st Century.